Friday, August 31, 2007

I'm down

It has been a hardtime for me for the last couple days. I felt so fragile, so empty, so sad.
I hardly can't tell anyone how I felt, even my bestfriend here or my parents. I don't know where to start. Just don't know...

Maybe by walking I could loose my distraction. But can not...
Until my big brother came to visit me, just to have a lunch with me. I think this was a best time for sharing with him & for start I try to said something but my mouth keep quite. Just listen what his story.

Until to day. I try to call my sis in law just to have talk with her. Maybe I can reveal what I feel. After 30minute talk, some words begin came from my mouth. I started to tell her what I felt. I just need she listed what I trying to said & maybe she has something to said to comfort me. Bla...bla... and tears start melt. I hope she did not know...

My battery drop after 1h20min talk. And I hang up my cellphone. My direct line start to rang, what coincident my bigbro call me to ask me to go weekend with him. But I was not in the mood of seeing him & sis in law. I'm afraid I cant control my emotion, not a great weekend we are going to have but a bounch of tears. No...No....

Dear God ease my tears away, give me strength, show the the way


No comments: