Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A letter for my son


Dear My first son Alm. Mohammad Licra Susatyo,

I wrote this letter for you
I want you to know mommy always miss you.
I want you to know mommy always love you so much since you grew in my womb
I want you to know mommy always pray for your happiness for where ever you are now
And mommy sure you are in the best heaven that I would never been imagine before.

Although 29weeks 2days was to short for me to be with you
I was happy all that time to have you inside me.
Jan 13, 2007 maybe was the sorrow est day in my life
but thanks God I can thru all...

My son, please forgive if I was not being a good 'mom going to be' that time
forgive me if I ever let you down
Hope you know that I was trying to be the best for you.

Dear my little angel Licra, mommy expecting your brother inside me now
yes, mommy is pregnant 29weeks 3days today
he suppose to be your little brother for you, a friend to play with.

Please pray for your mommy that mommy will deliver your brother when he's ready to be healthy, safely and completely.
Please pray for your brother that he will become smart & sweet child. Love & caring to our family.
Please pray for mommy that I will be the best mom for your future brother & sister
Please pray for Ayah that he will always love, care & protect our family.

I Always Love & remember you

-Love
your Mommy
Ira Puspitasari Susatyo



1 comment:

Monique Hermanto said...

Dear Ira,

This one is beautiful.. it makes me cry. I am a mother too, I know exactly and understand your loss. I read this wise words one time and it says: "Every birth should be celerated no matter how short it is". I'm sure little Licra would like you to be happy and go on because he'll be go on too.

Writing is one way to express your deepest feelings. The feelings that you cannot share with others not even with your friends but we know the unspoken is what we feel the most.

Keep on writing.. until you find some relieve and happiness.

Love you..